Pilgrimage Tour Programs to the National Shrine of St. Therese
Join us for a special day or overnight experience of the Little Flower’s spirituality. The National Shrine of Saint Therese has the largest collection of Little Flower relics and memorabilia outside of Lisieux, France. Enjoy our 40 acres of lovely grounds with a lake, delicious home-cooked meals, our Rosary Way, and the extensive Carmelite Gift & Book Shop.
For more information or to reserve a date for a pilgrimage group, please contact Darlene Jindra, 630-969-4141.
Half-Day Tour: 10:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ($17 per person, lunch included)
Evening Tour: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ($20 per person, dinner included)
Overnight and Half-Day Tour: 5 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. the following day ($60 per person, accommodations and 3 meals included)
Full-Day Tour and Overnight: 10:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. the following day ($60 per person, accommodations and 3 meals included)
Overnight and Full-Day Tour: 5 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. the following day ($75 per person, accommodations and 4 meals included)
All Tours include:
- Mass in the St. Therese Chapel
- An interactive talk on the life of St. Therese with Q&A time given by Fr. Bob Colaresi, O.Carm., Sr. Jane Schlosser, SM, or Fr. Dave Simpson, O. Carm.
- A guided tour of the Shrine and its relics and artifacts
- Hot, home cooked meal(s) at the Carmelite Spiritual Center
- Free time for prayer, the Rosary Way, and the Carmelite Gift Shop
- A video on the life of the Little Flower
- A closing prayer service and blessing
*Overnight Programs include additional prayer services, the Litany of St. Therese, or an open discussion time on spirituality, as well as additional free time.
Minimum 25 people
Maximum 50 people
Overnight accommodations depend on availability of the Carmelite Spiritual Center
For more information or to reserve a date for a pilgrimage group, please contact Darlene Jindra, 630-969-4141